Each year 1 in 3 pets are injured or become ill* and need urgent veterinary treatment. Insurance can help you cover the cost of these unexpected bills leaving you free to concentrate on helping an important member of your family recover.
*source: Datamonitor - UK Pet Insurance 2008
Ashland’s VeterinaryÂ Centre recommends having pet insurance and has teamed up with Vetsure Pet Insurance® to promote a range of pet insurance policies designed with you in mind.
We recommend Vetsure Pet Insurance® because...
- They work closely with affiliated veterinary clinics like Ashland’s VeterinaryÂ Centre to ensure that policies will enable us to deliver the treatments your pet requires
- Vetsure have trained our staff so they are able to provide guidance on the best policy for you and your pet. Their familiarity with the products on offer also helps to make the claim process easier
- By working closely with affiliated veterinary clinics Vetsure are able to pay all claims directly back to us - you will only need to pay the applicable excess for eligible treatments. We will be paid the remainder – typically within 5 working days of the Vetsure team receiving the necessary paperwork
- Vetsure have a team of veterinary nurses assessing your claim who understand your pet’s illness or accident
- The Customer Service team are UK-based
- You receive 10% off each pet’s premium when you take out cover for more than one pet
- Vetsure are there to help when you need it most
For more information about Vetsure Pet Insurance - or a quote - visit the Vetsure pet insurance website www.vetsure.com
or call 0844 879 7061.
Alternatively, ask a clinic staff member to arrange a call from the Vetsure team at your convenience!